Advert: Part-Time Social Media Manager
The South African Labour Bulletin is looking for a social media manager to manage its social media accounts, grow readership and connect with worker and community organisation. The position is contract position for six months, which is renewable dependent on funding. The ideal candidate would:
- already have a presence on social media;
- conversant with debates in the labour movement;
- produce visuals and other content for social media platforms;
- coordinate and promote social media campaigns for events and publishing of articles,
- able to work independently in managing accounts; and
- familiarity with WordPress is an advantage (but not required).
This is a remote position.
Closing Date: Thursday, 20 May 2021
The SALB reserves the right to not appoint.